PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is the largest UK-headquartered specialist biometrics provider.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and technical expertise to join our ever-growing global team.
- Program and validate datasets and SDTMs, including complex efficacy, labs, etc.
- Program complex non efficacy outputs/ figures
- Develop and debug complex macros
- Create, QC and update complex dataset specifications for multiple studies
- Knowledge, interpretation and implementation of current SDTM, ADAM standards
- Knowledge of FDA CRT requirements including define.xml and define.pdf
- Lead team and be responsible for creation of CRT packages
- Act as a Lead programmer on studies, ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Responsible for study level resources
- Point of contact for programming issues for the team, proactively ensuring everything is working cohesively
- Assist in development of internal training courses
- Sharing knowledge through attending and presenting at the programming forums and external conferences
- Being involved in process improvement
- Motivate and inspire others
- Line manage team members ensuring that each individual has the opportunity to reach their potential and identify their areas of development
- Representing the company at external events
- Educated to BSc or above within Computer Science, Mathematics or a Science related discipline
- SAS Programming Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good awareness of clinical trial issues, design, and implementation.
- Familiarity with GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience of programming to SDTM and ADaM standards
- Fluent in English
The position is fully home based in Germany.
Apply for Senior/Principal SAS Programmer (Ref:BH)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.