PHASTAR is a multiple award-winning, top 10, data focused CRO specializing in providing statistics, programming, data management and data science. With offices across the UK, US, Germany, Kenya, Australia and Japan, PHASTAR is a global CRO that is continuing to grow. In 2019, PHASTAR won the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise, following our impressive growth from a one-person operation to a global CRO within a decade.
Our unique approach to data analysis, “The PHASTAR Discipline”, has led us to build a reputation for outstanding quality. With this as our core focus, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our passion for quality and statistical expertise to join our team.
As a Senior Statistician, you will hold a combined project leadership and hands-on technical statistics role. Working across a range of phases and therapeutic areas, you will lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, on time and on budget.
- Manipulate, summarise and analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Function as statistical support across multiple studies
- Prepare and review study documentation including protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Supervise work of less experienced statisticians
- Project manage assigned studies
- Maintain a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical issues
- Communicate statistical issues across multi-disciplinary teams
- PhD or MSc in biostatistics or related discipline
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (CRO, pharma)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
- Fluent in English
The position is fully home based in Germany.
Apply for Senior Statistician (Ref: BH)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.