We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer (M/F) in our Hamburg office, who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
STOKR is a crowd investing platform which is built on the Ethereum blockchain to create independent access to new capital markets.
Through EU-compliant security token offerings (STOs), everyday investors can directly fund innovative start-ups and SMEs in return for a share of the venture’s future profits.
Our focus is on supporting projects committed to making a positive impact and creating a community of educated participants empowered to make better investment decisions.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Take special care of the responsiveness/mobile friendliness
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members, leads and stakeholders
- Take the ownership of the product/task
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related and having at least 1 year of working experience
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3, related modern frameworks
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with modern databases is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Fluent in English language, German is a plus
Apply for FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.