We are seeking a recent graduate to join our Customer Success team and support our rapid European expansion. You'll be working with a world class team to help create the future of business technology.
Tanda - the world leading workforce management software - is opening an office in Germany to support local clients. We are seeking a recent graduate to join our Customer Success team and support our rapid European expansion. As a foundation employee in our European office, you will have unparalleled opportunities joining a company that is growing at 300% every year.
- Exciting, fast paced environment with the best team in the world
- Multi-award winning software company that is consistently growing
- Become an expert, solving problems with senior decision makers across different industries
- Opportunities for travel
We love making the world a more efficient place and we're building a team who shares this goal.
Become an industry expert
Tanda is the market leading solution for businesses to manage when their staff are working and how much they get paid. Our solution is used as an integral part of business communication and workforce planning everywhere. You'll be working with a world class team to help create the future of business technology.
You will get an up-to-date understanding of:
- Trends defining software and business solutions
- Global Software
- Payroll and accounting software
- Employment practices across different industries
About the role
- Reviewing customer business systems, including payroll, general ledger and point of sale.
- Onboard and partner with our customers, ensuring that they're up and running on our platform.
- Build strong, trusted and strategic advisory relationships with our clients, anticipate their needs and help them use our products and services to make their business more effective and successful.
- Identify key growth of opportunities and develop new business relationships that will drive revenue generation and growth.
- Proactively reach out to customers to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers via phone, email and in-person meetings.
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Tanda value proposition.
- Track and understand key business partner metrics and their drivers.
- Learn to use popular accounting systems as an expert.
- Data driven and strategic thinker wih a passion for new products and solutions.
- Provem track record of effectively negotiating business agreements and developing business relationships.
- Ability to manage complex projects and mult-task with excellent organization skills. Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary cutomer service.
- Tech-savvy and open to learning/using new tools.
- Previous experience with business software highly desired.
- Can speak German
Apply for Customer Success Consultant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.