We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Brand & Live Communications Manager (m/f)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In your new role, you will organize and take part in tradeshows, road shows, showroom exhibitions and selected corporate events in different regions
- You will provide the “Covestro Brand Experience”, link the brand position and values along the touch-points, use materials, products and applications and support the development of prototypes and exhibits
- Additionally, you will collaborate with field and product marketing teams, technicians and sales teams, and other cross-functional teams in the Business Units and Group Functions, to prepare tradeshows and road shows
- Managing the organization and execution of tradeshows including onsite presence, schedules, design drawings, sketches, space concepts, vendor management and logistics will be among your tasks
- You will be responsible for the development of branding concepts or graphic layouts for touch-points in line with the CI/CD to safeguard the brand positioning
- Furthermore, you will manage all third-parties contributing to the realization of the booth/fair: from registration, briefing/ re-briefing, coordination to presentation of concepts to the Business Units and Group Functions
- Managing and monitor suppliers and contractors to ensure their services meet the required standards with regard to design, construction, quality, deadlines, and logistics will be also your responsibility
- You will also travel to tradeshows and support onsite execution and management, including set-up and dismantling, as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a university degree or equivalent professional track record
- Your profile shows experience in a relevant position in the industry or in an agency and in three dimensional design
- You have the ability to create brand touchpoints based on brand positioning
- Excellent organizational skills as well as a hands-on attitude are among your key competencies
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong ability to multi-task and solve problems
- You are a friendly, motivating and highly collaborative team player (m/f) with a partnership mentality and excellent relationship management skills
- You have a keen attention to detail without losing sight of strategy
- Strong intercultural skills and international work experience are self-evident for you
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken, round up your profile
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online via the Apply-Button or at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Mr Sascha Felser Phone: +49 214 6009 2047.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Leverkusen, Brandmanagement, Communications.